My plan for marketing your property
When you’re selling your house or condo, you want to sell it fast and make as much money as possible. A good marketing plan can help you do that. My objective is to market your property to the widest group of potential purchasers and Buyer's agents.
Here’s how I will work with you to market your property. I will:
Advise you on getting your home sale-ready. I will walk through your home with you and give you staging tips – everything from furniture placement to wall colour to clutter control – to help your place appeal to more potential buyers and maximize marketability.
Give you a sense of the market. To help you decide on a fair price that’s based on market value, I will provide you with information on how much other properties in your area have sold for.
Submit the listing to MLS®. I will showcase your property through multiple high quality photos – and plenty of information to entice buyers.
Promote your listing. I’ll get the word out in as many ways as I can using customized marketing materials.
Your listing will be featured on:
- Multiple Listings Service (MLS)®, Realtor.ca, Canmore Real Estate Board, Private Client Services (PCS)
- My website www.LiveinCanmore.ca, RoyalLePage.ca, RLP Rocky Mountain Realty website
- My monthly newsletter
- Feature sheets
- “Just Listed” postcards
- Targeted emails, and any other marketing vehicles that makes sense for your property – and the target market of your potential buyers.
- Open Houses at your home
- Street side TV on the Royal LePage building in downtown Canmore
- Marketing board at the CIBC in downtown Canmore
- Local paper advertisement
- Social Media exposure on Facebook and Instagram
Promote your property
to other REALTORS® via phone calls, emails, personal meetings – whatever it takes to reach potential buyers
Follow up after every viewing. I will contact you after every showing to let you know the potential buyers’ level of interest, and tell you what types of comments they made about your property.
Keep in touch throughout the process. You’ll never have to guess where things stand with the sale of your property – I will contact you regularly with updates. And if you have any questions, I’m available to answer them – seven days a week. I welcome your calls or emails anytime
Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.